Cone Drive Product
Harmonic Solutions (Strain-Wave Gearing) for Precision Motion Control
Harmonic Solutions are expertly engineered to provide the ultimate precision motion control in a small amount of space. Harmonic Solutions, or strain-wave gearing, consists of three main components; a wave generator, flexspline, and a circular spline. Offering ratios ranging from 50:1 to 160:1 in a single reduction, efficiencies up to 90% and extremely low backlash, harmonic gearing also has a smaller overall length than in-line planetary arrangements with similar ratios.
- Motor adaptation
- Ultra-low to zero backlash
- Standard and custom ratios
- Cone Drive® Optimized Tooth Profiles
- High efficiency
- High ratio
- Back-drivable Direct dimensional replacement against industry standards
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Sizes: 11-45, custom
- Output Torque: Up to 1,500 Nm (13,275 lb.in.)
- Input Adapters Servo, Stepper, AC, Air, Hydraulic, Manual
- Output Options Solid, Hollow, Custom