Cone Drive Product
The ACCUDRIVE™ Series P In-line Planetary Servo Drives deliver superior performance and precision to drive the most advanced industrial applications. The compact, cube design, universal housing with precision bearings and precision planetary gearing provides high torque density while offering high positioning performance. The ACCUDRIVE™ Series P offers exact ratios from 3:1 through 40:1 with the highest efficiency and lowest backlash in the industry.
- Precision helical gearing offers high torque capacity and high efficiency
- Lowest noise levels in the industry, as low as 58dB(A)
- High precision with backlash less than 3 arc minutes
- Permanently lubricated with synthetic grease at the factory, lifetime-sealed housing with IP65 protection
- 20,000 hour life rating, accepts input speeds to 10,000 rpm
- Patented clamping arrangement provides error free motor mounting
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Type N||Type S|
|Case Sizes||60, 75, 100, 140, 180, 210 and 240||60, 90, 115, 140, 180 and 220|
|Output Torque||Up to 2,400 NM (21,240 LB. IN)||Up to 1,500 NM (13,275 LB. IN.)|
|Gear Ratios||Up to 100:1 in two stages||Up to 100:1 in two stages|
|Input Options||Fits any servo motor||Fits any servo motor|
|Output Options||Output with or without keyway||Output with or without keyway|
|Warranty||1-year from date of shipment||1-year from date of shipment|