Acieta, LLC Service
Acieta Preventative Maintenance
Service Areas: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, and Canada
Acieta provides extensive one and three year maintenance contracts. In addition, we can create custom contracts to meet specific needs. A contract with Acieta will free the customer’s personnel for normal duties and increase robot longevity and efficiency while decreasing the overall downtime of the system. Robotic maintenance includes:
- Battery replacement on the CPU and APC.
- Replenishment/replacement of lubricants, including balancer shaft, reducer and gear box greasing.
- Supervision and storage of current robot programs (current back-ups). Having current back-ups is very important, and is often overlooked.
- Verify quick master reference is set and all witness marks are scribed. Too many times the zero degree marks are not there when they are needed to master the robot.
- Wipe down controller and mechanical unit. Clean all fans and check for proper operation.
- Check the robot brakes. Document diagnostic information contained in the robot teach pendant.
- Generate report for customer on status of robot and recommended repairs to be made.
- Additional devices that can be checked include conveyors, vision systems, welders and computers. Additional devices that can be checked include conveyors, vision systems, welders and computers. *All work is performance by Acieta’s Robotic Service Technicians*