Ask the Experts

Published on: 02/08/2021

Last Reply on: 03/16/2021

Category: Optics / Lenses / Filters

Technology: Vision

Back to All Questions

Ask a Question

We would like to replace the old PCI analog frame grabber that works for analog camera using RS-170 mono. which companies sell this kind of products that can be programmed in LabWindows CVI? Thanks.

3 Replies

Cyth Systems, Inc. Logo

Kimberly, I will start by saying I have never used this piece of equipment, but it might be worth putting this in your system if you want to upgrade for the future. There are a few companies out there that will convert the old analog standards into the Gig-E vision standard, and this will mean you don't have to necessarily invest in buying more and more expensive analog cards. Anyway there;s another option. Good Luck Andy

Andrew Long from Cyth Systems, Inc. | 02/09/2021

Gidel Logo

Hello Kimberly, We at Gidel have wide range of digital frame grabbers with Camera Link, CoaXPress and GigE Vision. If you are interested, I can put you in contact with our North American Sales Manager and he will provide more details. Mean while you can look at our web site Best Regards, Hai.

Hai Migdal from Gidel | 02/10/2021

Epix, Inc. Logo

EPIX, INC. PIXCI A110 is a good solution.

Charlie Dijak from Epix, Inc. | 03/16/2021