What’s New at A3?
Anyone interested in how to successfully apply automation technologies, from small companies just starting their journey, to experienced users expanding their applications, has a new home. #weareA3
Whether you are an automation technology supplier, system integrator, end user, consulting firm or academic institution, A3 offers benefits you will not find anywhere else. #weareA3
On April 14, 2021, Robotic Industries Association (RIA), AIA – Advancing Vision + Imaging, Motion Control and Motor Association (MCMA) and A3 Mexico – became the Association for Advancing Automation (A3). Anyone interested in how to successfully apply automation technologies, from small companies just starting their journey, to experienced users expanding their applications, has a new home. This new home features a robust offering of valuable benefits for automation suppliers, integrators, users, consulting firms, technical schools, universities, start-ups and more.
And, A3 is global. In fact, with over 1,100 members, we are the largest trade association for automation companies in the world.
What We Do
A3 sponsors trade shows, conferences and other networking events, hosts the leading global website on automation technologies, collects industry statistics and generates market research, develops consensus standards, provides certification programs, hosts webinars and podcasts, and engages in a wide variety of other educational activities. We are the voice of the automation industry to policy makers, the news media, and the general public, advocating on behalf of our members throughout the world.
Why Join A3?
Whether you are an automation technology supplier, system integrator, end user, consulting firm or academic institution, A3 offers benefits you will not find anywhere else. Participating in YOUR trade association helps ensure your organization’s success and plays a key role in shaping the future of the automation industry.
So What’s New?
A lot! Below is a summary of the new pieces of value we created during our evolution into A3:
- The AI technology section: We created a brand new technology community for artificial intelligence (AI). This will house resources, educational materials, whitepapers, products, and more for anyone interested in AI.
- Upgraded the Member Control Panel and advertising opportunities for members to have a better experience on our website.
- Brand new Beginner’s Guides for robotics, vision, motion control, motors and AI.
- One, unified web platform to browse any automation product, service, company and integration you need to succeed.
There are countless more benefits, some that only members receive!
How Can Companies Get Involved?
We encourage all A3 members to get personally involved in our association and its activities. Whether it’s as an attendee, speaker or exhibitor at an A3 event, a member of one of our committees, or a content contributor to our new AUTOMATE.ORG website, you have an important role to play!
- How Data, the Edge and Cloud are Transforming Manufacturing
- Building a Digital Strategy with Intel's Irene Petrick
- How AI is Powering Autonomous Systems with GE's John Lizzi
- A Look at the Latest Visual SLAM Technology Framework Options
- Camera Link HS: High-Speed Imaging to 50 Gbps and Up
- A Look Inside the A3 Business Forum
- View All