Hear About Automation from Those that Live It, Every Day
The video is narrated by Vickers employees, from CEO Matt Tyler to engineers to workers on the factory floor, all talking about how automation has made a positive impact on their work environment and their company as a whole. Watch and listen for quotes like these that tell their story:
- “Automation has made us cost competitive.”
- “Robotics allows us to draw a different level of employee. Employees that aren’t just looking for a paycheck, but looking for a career.”
- “There exists out there a stereotype that robotics is associated with job loss. We haven’t experienced that here. We’ve brought a lot of work in because of automation, and it now allows us to compete on a global scale."
- “We used to ask, ‘should we automate’’ and have to justify the investment in the technology. Now it’s just the opposite."
- “We all share the same goal: safer environment, better quality, and better throughput. It (automation) makes the United States more competitive in manufacturing. And that’s good for all of us.”
- Insights into Robotics & Automation Investment Trends Emerging in 2024
- Hyperspectral and Multispectral Remote Sensing in Industrial Automation
- Powering Precision: Smart Linear Motors in Industrial Automation
- Five Ways Automation Helps Manufacturers Hit Their Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- The Rise of Collaborative Robots: Transforming Industrial Automation
- The Future is Now: AI and Factory Automation in 2024 and Beyond
- View All