SensoPart Inc. Product
Accurate and high-speed detection of the subtlest differences in color and grey values as well as non-colors.
Color & contrast sensors
The attachment of color marks that are then evaluated with a color or contrast sensor is a proven method for identifying objects in industrial production. Even objects with differing shapes and surface properties can be very reliably detected in this way.
- Sorting packaging or checking different labels
- Detecting colors and color ranges on packaging and film
- Detecting printing marks with the subtlest variations in grey values in the printing and packaging industry
- Checking labels and stickers in the printing industry
- Detecting labels on glass bottles
- Detecting invisible printing marks for object alignment
- Efficient part detection
- Accurate and high-speed detection of the subtlest differences in color and grey values as well as non-colors
- Accurate and fast printing mark detection
- Numerous outputs and interfaces for easy integration in machine control systems
- IO-Link sensors can be operated in IO-Link mode or standard I/O mode
Learn more here: Color Sensors | Contrast Sensors | sensopart.com