Motion Index Drives, Inc. Product
Tool Tray Shuttle
KEY BENEFITS TO TOOL TRAY SHUTTLES – LINEAR TRANSFER SYSTEMS
- Standard accuracy – DIN 6 on gear rack +/-0.0003″/ft
- Rack is hardened and ground – S.F. of rack 4.58:1
- Low backlash Gear Reducer
- Total axis load moving over 100,000 lbs
(slide frame and fixture )
- Transfer unit is fabricated and machined welded
- Transfer carriage manufactured to mount customer tooling tray and fixtures
- Localized pads machined for mounting of tooling tray
- Faster Transfer Times
- Extremely high accuracy through the use of either AC motor with absolute encoder or servo motor control.
ADVANTAGES FOR DESIGN ENGINEERS AND SPECIAL MACHINE BUILDERS – TOOL TRAY TRANSFER SYSTEMS – LINEAR TRANSFER SYSTEMS
- The direct drive gear reducer to gear rack implements higher accuracy and better performance with less components.
- The robust tubular steel construction is designed for easy maintenance and accessibility.
- Over sized linear bearings guide ways enable it to handle more mass as the integrated internal cable carrier reduce floor space consumption.
TECHNICAL BENEFITS FOR USERS – TOOL TRAY TRANSFER SYSTEMS – LINEAR TRANSFER SYSTEMS
- High precision linear rails/guide ways with blocks
- Cable management tray (mounted internally by Motion)
- Hard stops on each end of transfer for over travel
- Special coating to reduce friction and eliminate
- Installation support by Motion Index Drives at
- Cable Management System
- Cable tray location
- Carriage size and design
- Motor Brands
- Custom length