POSITAL - FRABA Inc. Product
IXARC Programmable Rotary Encoder
POSITAL's encoders offer new programming capabilities and tools for their IXARC series of rotary encoders. Programmable incremental encoders have proven to be popular over the past several years since the measurement characteristics of the device (number of pulses per rotation, output level, etc.) can be modified through a software update without requiring any changes to physical components.
Now however, the engineers at POSITAL have taken the programmability concept to a whole new level with the new generation of IXARC programmable rotary encoders.
- Incremental and absolute encoder functions on a common hardware platform
- Wide range of mechanical configurations and connector types – literally thousands of models are offered
- Professional configuration management over the whole lifecycle
- Compact 36 mm versions – small enough to fit in the palm of your hand
- Very compact UBIFAST Cconfiguration box creating WiFi Hotspot
- No software installation − configuration using any WiFi enabled device
- Parameters to program: PPR, resolution, number of turns, direction
No Software, No App, No Installations