MCMA Call for Speakers - TechCon New Orleans 2016
MCMA is accepting abstracts for its Technical Conference held October 11-13, 2016 in New Orleans, Louisiana USA. This conference attracts engineers and other professionals from a wide variety of industries who work with electric motors, drives, controls, actuators, sensors, and related automation technologies. It is known for providing high quality speakers on practical technical topics as well as information on exciting technologies on the horizon.
Presentations should be non-commercial and educational on topics such as, but not limited to:
- Innovations in electric motors
- Motor control technologies
- Advancements in lamination steel
- Magnetic motor materials
- New motion control techniques
- Innovations in controls
- Advances in drives
- New encoder or sensor technology
- Regulatory and efficiency requirements
- Integrated safety
- Test methods
- Design software
- FEA software
- Network and fieldbus technologies
- Tips, tricks and how-to’s
- Successful application case studies
The deadline to submit conference abstracts is Monday, May 23, 2016.
Selected presenters will receive free admission to the conference and networking activities and will be included in promotions of the event. Click here to submit an abstract.
For more information about the MCMA Technical Conference or the Motion Control & Motor Association, please visit MCMA TechCon or contact Dana Whalls.