Learn about advances in motion control and motors
WEDNESDAY, NOV. 2, 2022
About the Conference
Automation technologies are rapidly changing and application improvements are just one of the results of these innovations. Motion control and motors are the very core of industrial machinery, systems and automation. A3's TechCon provides the latest updates on motion control and automation and helps you better deploy these technologies at your company. TechCon brings you experts covering technical topics, implementation and information on new technologies on the horizon.
At TechCon you'll discover:
- Leading industry experts covering important industry topics in motion control and automation technologies with Q&A for your specific needs
- Practical, real-world solutions that you can put into practice at your company
Keep Up-to-date on Motion Control Technologies that Can Improve Your Systems
- Gain actionable insight, techniques and information to use with your team
- Hear real-world examples presented by industry experts
- Get a look at the newest motion control, motor and automation products
- Make valuable connections that help your business
- Choose from a mix of sessions that benefit you and that can expand your whole team’s expertise and improve your results
Who Should Attend TechCon?
Professionals who are seeking to learn the basics, refine their skills, learn new strategies and develop new technology uses. Attendees represent a broad range of industries and attend to improve their use of Motion Control, Motor and Automation Technologies.
Typical attendee profile includes (but not limited to):
- Machine Builders
- System Integrators
- Users of Motion Control, Motors, and Automation Technologies
- Engineers: Design, Controls, Systems, Applications, Software, Product, Sales, etc.
- Value-added distributors and manufacturers’ representatives
- Consultants, Academia, and Students
- Anyone in the motion control, motor, and automation industries who benefit from keeping up-to-date and networking with peers
*This agenda is subject to change
|10 AM – 11 AM||The Fundamentals of Motion Control|
|11 AM – NOON||Executive Roundtable: The State of the Motion Control Industry|
|1 PM – 2 PM||Advances in Motion Control Technologies|
|2 PM – 3PM||Your Guide to Selecting a Motor for Your Application|
TechCon will attract people looking for automation solutions to help their companies. Make sure you stand out to these qualified attendees as a sponsor and benefit from the multi-faceted promotion we do for the virtual event.