21 Great Hallow Road
Hanover, NH 03755
Robotmaster, a Hypertherm Associates brand, is an offline programming software that helps manufacturers maximize their robot’s productivity with easy and efficient robot programming for a variety of applications such as cutting, trimming, milling, welding, spraying, polishing, sanding, grinding, deburring, and more. Robotmaster uses integrated CAD/CAM functionality to make robotic programming easy and intuitive for everyone, even first-time users.
Robotmaster delivers state-of-the-art robot programming capabilities and unmatched optimized path generation enabling the robotization of short-run productions for a variety of applications and robot brands.
- Easy-to-use and intuitive interface that allows process experts to get the best results without having to become a programmer
- Optimized trajectories generated automatically from CAD/CAM files
- Rapid visualization of issues and opportunities to obtain the optimal error-free program without point-by-point intervention
- Intuitive tools to optimize part positioning, tool tilt, and effective control of external axes
Sponsored Webinars Exclusive Sponsor Sponsor
- Unlock Value-Stream Productivity with Robotic Cutting | October 27, 2022