ACS Motion Control delivers EtherCAT® network-based motion controller and drive solutions to OEM machine builders serving semiconductor, laser processing, flat panel display, 3D printing, electronic assembly, and life science applications. ACS solutions increase positioning accuracy and throughput and reduce machine design time by leveraging best-in-class software development tools and servo control algorithms.
ACS core competencies:
• Advanced servo control algorithms for precision motion stages
• Multi-axis EtherCAT-based motion controller design
• EtherCAT-based universal servo drive design
• Application development and simulation tools
• Application support and development services.
Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Israel, ACS technical sales and support offices in USA, Germany, China, and South Korea, and global partner network, are backed by an ISO9001-certified design and manufacturing facility. ACS joined the PI Group in January 2017, when Physik Instrumente GmbH became a majority shareholder. ACS high-performance motion controllers and drives for high-precision stages and machinery make Smarter Motion.