Webinar: Industrial Vehicles Empowered by GPU/Non-GPU Aided Edge Computers – Challenges, Insights, and Applications
Intended to operate in unstable or hazardous environments, industrial vehicles can be integrated with advanced embedded computers to enable intelligent decision-making and added functions for safer and efficient operations.
However, there are several challenges when integrating an embedded computer into a vehicle such as electrical power source, high operating temperature, shock and vibration. All the while, operating 24/7 in harsh conditions and still offering stable CPU/ GPU computing power with low-power consumption, enabling data processing, machinery control and decision-making capabilities. Finding the right balance amongst design challenges, computation performance, pricing, longevity and time to market is the key when designing such embedded systems.
In this webinar, we are going to show you the uniqueness of Neousys embedded computers through actual use cases. How the Neousys design counters challenges, and how the latest technologies are integrated to fulfill industrial vehicle applications in areas of mining, military, railway and intelligent transportation.
Join us and find out:
- What are the challenges of industrial vehicle deployment
- Why Neousys embedded computing design benefit industrial vehicle applications
- How to select in-vehicle GPU/ Non-GPU aided edge computer for your application
- Topic: Industrial Vehicles Empowered by GPU/Non-GPU Aided Edge Computers – Challenges, Insights, and Applications
- Speaker: Kaichu Wu, Product Manager of Neousys Technology
- Time: September 15, 2021 (Wed.) 11:00am EST/ 10:00am CST/ 08:00am PST