Vieworks Highest Resolution Available 155 & 90 MP
The 155-megapixel CMOS image sensor (Vieworks Proprietary Design) will run 15 FPS @ 8 bits and 7.5 FPS @ 12 bits. The 90-megapixel CMOS image sensor will run 26 FPS @ 8 bits and 13 FPS @ 12 bits. Both image sensors have a fast rolling shutter that works surprising well in applications that don't require high-speed motion stopping power. With 16,384 horizontal pixels and 9440 vertical pixels, the wide FOV allows zooming into the finest detail as shown in this image with cutouts showing extreme detail.
The VC-155MX & VC-90MX are ideal for applications requiring extreme detail in a wide Field Of View (FOV) such as:
- Wide View Surveillance (harbors, metropolitan areas, stadiums, border security)
- Semiconductor Wafer Inspection - locating defects without having to do endless scans
- Disk Platter Defect Inspection - detecting surface particulates
- Flat Panel Display Inspection - resolving larger panels & with higher throughput
- Document & Film Scanning without having to do multiple passes
- Automated Optical Inspection needing finer detail and higher throughput
The fast video rate of 15 FPS provides data at real time for inline machine vision decision making. The VC-155MX and VC-90MX digital camera measures 77 x 77 x 64 mm in size and weighs only 530 grams. Both cameras are immediately available for demo. We provide free demo units for qualified companies. Please contact us for additional information.