Take Your Engineering Knowledge to a New Level. Save the Date for NIDays 2013!
For the first time ever, the global NIDays graphical system design conference is coming to four major US cities this fall: Boston, Chicago, San Jose, and Washington, DC.
NIDays 2013 is a free, full-featured technical conference designed exclusively for engineers and scientists to learn about the latest technologies, best practices, and application trends for designing test, measurement, and embedded systems. In addition to more than 40 technical sessions from leading domain experts, there are many world-class technology sponsors including Intel, Xilinx, IBM, Microsoft, Averna, Wineman Technologies, and more available to share their knowledge about your applications and demonstrate their latest product and service offerings.
• 2 keynotes from industry professionals
• Over 40 technical sessions given by domain experts
• Multiple hands-on workshop tracks
• 3000 square-foot exhibition floor
• Peer-to-peer networking with engineers
• World-class technology partners