StreamPix 6 High Speed Digital Video Recording Software
rong>NorPix is excited to introduce StreamPix 6, the latest version of its high speed digital video recording software for 32- and 64-bit Windows 8 and 7
The new version includes a number of new features including:
- Multi-line DAQ recording. Record synchronized analog data along with single or multiple video streams.
- Support for various high speed analog to digital converter hardware devices (PCIe, USB...).
- Audio and DAQ data are automatically synchronized with the video.
- Improved writing data to SSDs and large capacity external USB3 hard disks.
- A totally revamped User Guide.
- New Cuda module: Real time JPEG compression using Nvidia GPU for raw Bayer, color and monochrome images. Up to 1.5 billion pixels per second real time JPEG compression.
- A series of HOWTO guides to help the user through major tasks.
- Camera management is also enhanced, with improvements to the lens control parameters such as iris, focus and zoom for some GigE Vision compatible cameras.
- Major improvements include numerous new camera drivers and API updates, and the ability to bundle metadata with images.
- New multi camera module for using more than 8 cameras per computer.
- These new improvements take advantage of advanced features only available in modern Windows 7 and 8 operating systems. Support for Windows XP is therefore dropped with version 6.
StreamPix has a state-of-the-art user interface that lets users acquire, view and control from single or multiple cameras simultaneously. StreamPix supports a wide variety of high resolution and high frame rate cameras and frame grabbers, and comes with a wide selection of features such as GPS tagging, IrigB, color processing, CUDA compression, audio recording, DAQ acquisition and synchronization.
NorPix is a leading developer of high-speed digital video recording software and solutions for single and multiple camera acquisition. NorPix technology is used in a wide range of applications including motion analysis and tracking, medical imaging and research, life science, industrial troubleshooting, geo-mapping and military.
Tel: 1(514) 824-2517
Vision in Life Sciences This content is part of the Vision in Life Sciences curated collection. To learn more about Vision in Life Sciences, click here.