SmallPix 2 - 2nd Generation Small Form Factor Recorder
- Captures data from USB3, Gige Vision or Firewire 1994a/b cameras.
- Ideal for outdoor use requiring lightweight device that can capture over the limits of a laptop.
- Compatible with StreamPix and TroublePix.
- Can operate with 12V battery.
- Dimensions: 169 x 125 x 52mm.
- Mass: Including 2 SSD drives = 1 kilogram.
- Power consumption: 90 Watts.
- Power: 9 ~ 24V DC Input.
- M/B: Intel QM67 Express chipset, Core i7-2.0 GHz, 6 MB Cache, 4 GB DDR3 1333 MHz, VGA, Onboard Audio.
- Camera Interface: 5 x GigE or 4 x USB3.0 (dual bus).
- I/O: 8 x Digital I/O's (4in / 4out).
- Storage: 2x 2.5" slots for dedicated SSD or mechanical disks.
- OS: Windows Embedded Standard 7.
- Software: StreamPix Multi-Camera Recording Software.
- Chassis: Anodized aluminum.
As NorPix's flagship software product, StreamPix 5 has become the ultimate Digital Video Recording software. With its state-of-the-art user interface, users may view, control and acquire from single or multiple cameras simultaneously. StreamPix 5 provides a complete management console for cameras, simplifying the setup, control and acquisition from any number and type of camera.
NorPix is a developer of high-speed digital video recording software specializing in single or multiple camera acquisition. Our software provides a wide selection of features such as time stamping, synchronization, audio and data acquisition and much more. Our software and systems are used throughout a wide range of applications including special effects, scientific research, life science, geo-mapping and military applications.