NEW Servo Drives for DC-Powered Applications
Why choose SV200 digital servo drives?
SV200 digital servo drives are compact, powerful, and functional servo drives, designed for use in demanding motion control applications in a wide range of industries.
Advanced performance with multiple control options
- 24 to 60 VDC input
- 10 A cont., 20 A peak output current
- Compact size for multi-axis applications
- Ideal for OEMs
- Designed for use with J Series motors
- Wide range of control options
- 8 regular digital inputs, 5-24 VDC
- 4 high-speed digital inputs, 5-24 VDC
- 6 digital outputs, 30 VDC max
- 2 analog inputs, -10 to +10 V
- Safe Torque Off (STO) input
Wide Selection from a Single Source
Servo drives, motors, cables, software, and accessories, all available from Applied Motion.
- Support for pulse & direction, analog torque/velocity/position, streaming commands, stored program, fieldbus, and industrial Ethernet control.
- Q Programming provides robust, on-board motion control for decentralized applications.
- Support for CANopen, Modbus RTU/TCP, EtherNet/IP and EtherCAT networks.
- Planetary gearheads available for increased torque output and inertia matching.
SV2D10 Servo DrivePerformance and Functionality
SV200 servo drives were designed with demanding applications in mind.
- Programmable notch filter and an anti-vibration algorithm ensure smooth motion and accurate positioning.
- Improved EMC over legacy drive systems.
Broad functionality in a compact servo drive that is ideal for OEM and multi-axis applications
- Auto-tuning for quick and reliable commissioning of the servo axis.
- Separate power for main and control circuits enable “keep-alive” functionality to maintain DC power to the controller while power to the motor is removed.
- Dedicated Safe Torque Off (STO) circuit for safety-rated applications
- Internal fault protection from over-temperature, over-voltage, and over-current (short circuit) conditions.
- Dual-port communications for daisy chaining drives together (line or ring networks).