New LDL25 Series Linear Actuator is a cost-competitive alternative to pneumatics
The LDL has been designed as a cost-competitive alternative to pneumatics. A common trend in industrial automation is that users are looking for electric alternatives to their pneumatic components for a number of reasons: control, cycle life, operating cost and environment, etc. The LDL series actuator features several innovative cost reduction elements that result in a list price starting at $300 US.
- Dimensions [mm]: 180x63.5x25.4
- Stroke [mm]: 50 (10, 25 and 100 will be added)
- Peak Force [N]: 30 (48VDC)
- Encoder Resolution [µm] : 5 standard, 1 optional
- Long life cycle tested to 500 million cycles
- Fully programmable in force, position and velocity
- SMAC’s Patented ‘Soft-Land’ technology
- Built-in controller type available
- Cost competitive: starting at $300 US for 10mm stroke
Information on the LDL Series Electric Cylinders from SMAC can be viewed here.