Midwest Motion Products - MMP D33-455H-48V GP81-03.7 DC Gearmotor
“IP-54” Sealed, High Power, 48 Vdc Gearmotor Develops 18 Lb. In. Torque at 782 RPM
Midwest Motion Products of Watertown, Minnesota, is pleased to announce the release of a new DC Gear- Motor, Model #: MMP-D33-455D-48V GP81-03.7 - Accepting any 48 Volt DC source, including battery power, this robust Gear Motor measures just 3.2” (max) Diameter, by 8.4” long and has a keyed output shaft of 19mm diameter by 40mm long. Easy mounting is accomplished with 4 “face mount” M6 threaded holes, equally spaced on a 65mm Dia. B.C. or an optional NEMA34 Flange, as shown on the attached Photo.
The output of this fully reversible gearmotor is rated for 18 IN-LBS continuous torque, at 782 RPM, and 354 IN-LBS Peak. Despite its compact size, and weight of approximately 10 pounds, it’s an efficient design, requiring just 5.1 Amps at 48 Volts DC to generate its Full-Load Torque. This translates into longer battery charge, very LOW-NOISE operation, and lower cost drive electronics. Motor windings for 12v, 18v, 24v, 28v, 36v, 42v, 60v & 90 Volts are available.
- This versatile design can accommodate a Failsafe Brake, plus optical encoder.
- “Power On” brake designs also available.
- This unique design is rated at an “IP 54” protection level for operation in harsh environments.
- Variable Speed can be accomplished with our fully compatible Speed Controls.
Typical options available from the company include:
- Servo Motors with integral Optical Encoders
- Failsafe Brakes, Power-On Brakes, Analog Tachometers
- lanetary Gearheads, with standard ratios ranging from 3:1 to 2653:1, and standard or low backlash precision gearing available.
- Motor Winding Options include 12V, 18V, 24V, 28V, 36V, 42V, 60V and 90 Volts DC.
MMP offers a variety of standard ancillary equipment including DC power supplies, DC Servomotors, PWM Servo Amplifiers, Motor Speed Controls, Linear Actuators and a wide variety of DC gear-motors.
Custom Motor Shaft and mounting configurations are also available.
Typical applications include Wheel Chair Lifts & Wheel Chair Ramps, Medical Patient Lifts, Solar Tracking, Battery Operated Motors & E.V. drives, Medical, Mobility / Accessibility products, Robotics & Automation including (Military) Unmanned Guided Vehicles, Semiconductor Processing Equipment, Actuators, Packaging & Labeling Machines, Woodworking & Metalworking Machines, Dynamic Displays for Tradeshows and many other applications requiring precise, powerful motion control.