MailVision: Making Mailing Production Automation Systems more Scalable and Productive
Indianapolis, USA – At the 2019 National Postal Forum, TST Engineering & Vision and their partner Thompson Direct, demonstrate how to make mailing production automation systems more scalable and productive.
Fully automated industrial mailing production processes allow:
- Full visibility over the whole process (from buyer’s job orders, personalization, predictability of shipping times and proof of mailing) and meet the highest quality standards as well as meet any relevant regulations
- Streamline data flow (downstream & upstream) between company IT and production line (in one single step; without human intervention; reduce downtime of production line on job changeover)
- All production line fully integrated with workflows
All that, doesn't need to be a pipe-dream. Meet MailVision.
“We developed MailVision to meet the demands of fully automated industrial mailing production processes. MailVision improves your processes and ensures the quality of your final products by integrating an end-to-end mailing workflow production automation.” - João Paes de Vasconcelos, Managing Partner of TST Engineering & Vision.
At the 2019 National Postal Forum, you can see MailVision live, and prove that it meets the demands of fully automated industrial mailing production processes:
- Full integration with client’s mail process workflow
- Data download & upload
- Production and reprint logs
- Manual processing of rejects
- Job integrity check
- Duplicate detection
Visit us, from May 5–8, 2019 - National Postal Forum (NPF) #2019NPF - Indianapolis - Booth #122
About TST Engineering & Vision
Founded in 1995, TST Engineering & Vision is an engineering company specialized in bespoke artificial vision solutions applied to the optimization of industrial processes. It operates in the Portuguese and international markets for near 25 years.