Imperx IP67-Rated Protection Offers Rugged Industrial Durability & Protection in Harsh Environments
Boca Raton, FL – Imperx, Inc., a leading manufacturer in ruggedized industrial imaging, provides long-term durability and exceptional imaging performance with their line of robust IP67-rated GigE cameras. Designed for use across all industries and offered in a lightweight and compact 42 x 48 mm size, Imperx IP67 cameras are ideal for any machine vision imaging system.
The cameras’ protective housing eliminates the need for additional enclosures as they come equipped with solid particle defense (from dust, dirt, sand) and allow the camera to be safely submerged in water levels up to 1 meter in depth for 30 minutes. The camera utilizes an industry standard M12 plug to isolate the camera from water, dust and other contaminants.
Camera resolutions include 12, 9, 7.1, 5, and 3 megapixels and employ Sony Gen 2 and Gen 3 Pregius global shutter CMOS sensors along with advanced Imperx image processing for the utmost speed and performance. GigE Vision® with Power over Ethernet interface is highly scalable and reduces the need for additional cabling by powering the camera over a single data cable for easier system installation, maintenance and flexibility while maintaining 100% compliance with the GigE Vision ® standard. For added protection, Imperx offers IP67 lens tubes of different diameters to be used with varying lens sizes to suit specific application requirements.
Equipped with the quality, versatility, and rugged durability to meet the most complex and demanding requirements, Imperx IP67 cameras are the ideal choice for industrial, pharmaceutical, traffic and transportation, food and beverage, agricultural, automotive, packaging, process control, inspection, and many other uses.
Key Features of Imperx IP67 Cameras:
- GigE Vision ® with PoE
- Integrated C-Mount connection for standard lenses
- Industry standard M12 plug assures reliable connectivity
- Sony Gen 2 and 3 Pregius global shutter CMOS sensors
- 2.8 MP to 12.1 MP
- -40°C to +70°C operating temperature range
- Waterproof and dustproof
- IP67-rated enclosure
- Global shutter
- Color or monochrome
- Outstanding sensitivity and color reproduction
- Ruggedized design with wide operational temperature range
- Wide dynamic range
- Automatic exposure and gain control
- Auto and manual white balance
- Internal/external exposure control
- Fast frame rates
- Exceptional blooming suppression
- Ultra-low fixed pattern noise
- Programmable triggers, strobes, LUTs, etc.
- Large number of trigger modes
- Field upgradeable firmware
- Dynamic transfer function and gamma corrections
- Aerial mapping tools ? IP67 compliant connectors