IMPERX GEARING UP TO EXHIBIT AT VISION CHINA 2018
Ruggedized and robust camera line presented by Imperx at the #1 Machine Vision show in China.
BOCA RATON, FL - IMPERX, Inc., a leading global designer and manufacturer of high quality digital industrial cameras and imaging systems, is preparing to exhibit at Vision China (Shanghai) 2018, the No. 1 machine vision show in China at Shanghai New International Expo Center (SNIEC) on March 14-16, 2018, Hall W5, Booth 5132.
Among the many cameras being exhibited at the show is the new HIGH-RESOLUTION Imperx Tiger 47 MP CCD camera with an impressive 47 MP ON Semiconductor KAI-47051 CCD image sensor. The camera provides 8856 x 5280 resolution for capturing fine details and frame rates up to 3.2 fps. The Imperx Tiger T8810/T8820 provides programmable image resolution, frame rates, gain, offset, external triggering, strobe outputs and Look-up tables (LUTs) as well as being fully field upgradeable and available in both Ruggedized and Industrial versions.
Vision China (Shanghai) is the perfect showcase of industry core components and parts and will gather experts, researchers, and engineers from all over the world in various application industries, making it the perfect platform to present the latest machine vision innovations.
Come visit Imperx at the Shanghai New International Expo Center (SNIEC) in Hall W5, Booth 5132 to learn more about our Ruggedized and Industrial cameras and allow our experts to help you find the industry solutions you are looking for. We hope to see you there!
Tiger T8810/T8820 Features:
• Ruggedized and industrial versions
• Camera Link Medium (T8810), Camera Link Full (T8820)
• 8856 x 5280, 8880 x 5300 max resolution
• Monochrome, Bayer, Sparse Color Filter Array image sensor types
• Frame rates up to 3.2 fps (T8810) and 6.7 (T8820)
• 8 bit or 10 bit (T8810 & T8820); 12 bits (T8810 only)
• Forced air cooling
• Programming software GUI
• Broad dynamic range and high sensitivity
• Analog and digital gain/offset controls
• Area of interest (master/slave)
• Programmable long exposure mode
• Automatic gain, automatic exposure control (R)
• Automatic and manual white balance
• Internal/external exposure control
• Large number of trigger modes
• Aerial mapping tools (cross-hair superposition, mid-exposure signal) (R)
• Programmable lookup tables (LUT)
• Flat field and bad pixel correction
• Field upgradeable firmware
IMPERX, Inc. is a leading global designer and manufacturer of high quality industrial cameras and imaging systems. Visit the Imperx web site (www.imperx.com) for the latest information on our broad line of Camera Link, GigE, U3V, and CXP CMOS/CCD cameras and frame-grabbers or call Imperx at 561-989-0006 to talk with our technical sales associates.