FANUC America Introduces M-410iC/110 Compact Palletizing Robot
ROCHESTER HILLS, MI – FANUC America Corporation will feature the new M-410iC/110 compact palletizing robot in a high-speed palletizing/de-palletizing demonstration at Pack Expo Las Vegas, Sept. 25-27 in booth #C-4800.
The M-410iC/110 robot is designed for high-volume production in case, bag and bottle palletizing operations. It features a 110 kg payload, four-axis articulation, a compact footprint, and a slim arm with through-arm cable routing to simplify dressout and minimize interference with tooling and other peripheral devices.
At the show, the compact M-410iC/110 will use PalletTool Turbo to palletize a full layer of bags. The robot then uses iRVision® to de-palletize the bags to the conveyor, and the cycle repeats.
The cell demonstrates the versatility and high throughput (32 bags/minute) provided by PalletTool Turbo for palletizing. It also highlights the accuracy of using vision to de-palletize.
The M-410iC/110 is capable of performing 2040 standard palletizing cycles an hour with a 110 kg payload, making it the fastest palletizing robot in its class. It also features a compact footprint with a 646 mm interference radius, ideal for tight workspaces.
The FANUC M-410iC/110 robot benefits:
- Achieves palletizing speeds up to 2040 cycles per hour at 110 kg payload (best-in-class throughput).
- Through-arm cable routing minimizes interference with peripheral device allowing clean, worry-free dress-out solutions for palletizing.
- The 110kg payload is ideal for smaller palletizing operations.
- Proven, reliable FANUC servo drives provide the highest uptime and productivity.
- Able to operate in environments ranging from harsh to traditional factory floor.
- Operates with the company’s latest integrated intelligent functions such as iRVision, Collision Guard, Dual Check Safety, ROBOGUIDE/PalletPRO, and PalletTool software.
- Three other variants in the M-410iC robot series include the M-410iC/185 with 185kg payload, the M-410iC/315 with 315kg payload, and the M-410iC/500 with a 500kg payload. Also available are the still-powerful M-410iB/140H with a 140kg payload and the M-410iB/700 with a 700kg payload.
- The latest R-30iB Plus controller features an intuitive iPendant with enhanced screen resolution and more processing capability compared to previous versions.
About FANUC America Corporation
FANUC America Corporation is a subsidiary of FANUC CORPORATION in Japan, and provides industry-leading robotics, CNC systems, and factory automation. FANUC’s innovative technologies and proven expertise help manufacturers in the Americas maximize efficiency, reliability and profitability.
FANUC embraces a culture of “Service First” which means that customer service is our highest priority. We are committed to supplying our customers with parts and support for the life of their FANUC products.
FANUC America is headquartered at 3900 W. Hamlin Road, Rochester Hills, MI 48309, and has facilities in: Atlanta; Boston; Charlotte; Chicago; Cincinnati; Cleveland; Houston; Los Angeles; Minneapolis; Montreal; Pine Brook, NJ; Pontiac, MI; San Francisco; Seattle; Toronto; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Sao Paulo, and Manaus, Brazil; and Aguascalientes, Monterrey, and Queretaro, Mexico.
CNC PR Contact
Derek Sheedy, Marketing Communications Specialist - CNC
Cathy Powell, Public Relations and Communications Manager