Extreme Environment Operation of DC Servo Motors. What are the Challenges and What is Required?
Join us for a FREE Webinar on January 21st at 11:00 EST. Register Today!
- Engineers that need motors to run in extreme environments such as down hole drilling, high temperature, submersible, vacuum, space, etc.
Topics and Schedule
- DC Motor selection background
- Brushed and brushless DC motor
- Heavy duty DC motors for harsh environments
- Testing of heavy duty motors: Vibration, temperature, in oil, ...
- Application fields of heavy duty motors
What You Will Learn
- How to size a motor for a particular application
- How key motor data change with ambient temperature and environment they run in
- How to make a DC motor “Heavy Duty” and how the outcome is tested at maxon
Presenters: Dr. Urs Kafader and Dr. Robin Phillips, maxon motor AG
For more information, please contact:
Toll Free Phone: 877-737-8698