Explorer Control Center
g hspace="7" alt="Explorer Control Center from Cognex" align="right" width="300" height="251" src="/userAssets/aiaUploads/image/Cognex_explorer.jpg" />Cognex Corporation (NASDAQ: CGNX), the world’s leading supplier of machine vision systems, today announced the release of the Cognex Explorer™ control center. This unique utility displays a graphical view of all Cognex vision systems, ID readers and visualization systems connected to the network. It also incorporates powerful maintenance tools for backing up, restoring or cloning systems, carrying out firmware upgrades, and much more.
Cognex Explorer was designed for control, production and maintenance engineers who will find the intuitive point-and-click interface easy to use without any training required. The new control center offers the ability to:
- Display the identity, type and status of all Ethernet-connected In-Sight® vision systems, DataMan® ID readers and VisionView® display devices on the network
- View device settings including IP addresses, firmware/software versions, etc.
- Execute firmware updates
- Backup and restore multiple systems simultaneously
- Clone systems when adding more systems to the network
- Add licenses for VisionView
The Cognex Explorer control center is available now and is free of charge to all Cognex customers. To download the utility or for more information, please visit www.cognex.com/explorer.