Custom Wheel Motors, Designed for any Application
Today’s mobile robot platforms are used in an endless array of applications. Warehouse automation, material handling, military reconnaissance and combat, security robots, medicine delivery systems, agriculture. The list grows every day! But with every new application, comes a new set of requirements and challenges.
Design Considerations when choosing the right wheel drive system include:
- Communication and Feedback
- Bearing Loads
- Steering Mechanism
- Environment and Sealing
- Efficiency & Battery Life
Anatomy of an Onvio Wheel Motor
The infographic below shows the anatomy of an Onvio Wheel Motor, including:
- Robust bearing arrangement supports dynamic vehicle loading
- Application specific vehicle interface
- Application specific cabling configuration
- Power-off brake with manual override cable
- Encoder feedback
- Integrated frameless servo motor
- Sealed Enclosure
- Dual Stage planetary reduction
- Application specific drive wheel interface
Onvio Specializes in servo speed reducer designs and custom wheel drives to meet any challenge!
Contact our engineering team for Custom Wheel Drives and Engineered Robotic Systems.
Onvio’s Engineered Solutions Group provides engineering and manufacturing services to meet the challenges in a wide range of market segments. Whether your program is in the medical device, semiconductor, food processing and packaging, automotive, solar, warehouse automation, or factory automation and robotics, Onvio provides industry leading design and low cost, North American manufacturing to assure success from prototype to volume production. Call today to discuss your project requirements.