Business as Unusual
How can the most talked-about acronyms in the business world transform your 2021?
On September 24th, learn from Kevin Mauger, President of Glide-Line, who has implemented all of these operating systems - GGOB (Great Game of Business), EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System), and ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership) - and grown business 6X in 12 years! He will be sharing examples of how each methodology has improved and strengthened his team and his company.
Perfect for any business leader looking to shake up their organization or revitalize their business! Attend this webinar, and walk away with immediate ideas to implement, such as:
- Business systems for business visionaries: when does an ESOP, GGOB, or EOS make sense
- How to develop a village versus teamwork mentality
- Incorporate ownership as an everyday part of your culture
- Business As "Un"usual webinar series, hosted by Red Caffeine
- Thursday, September 24 from 12-12:45pm CST
- Registration at https://webinar.redcaffeine.com/business-as-usual-webinar-series/
- Submit your questions in advance, and Kevin will answer them live during the webinar! Email our moderator at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Business As Unusual."