AVAL DATA The world's first 5um SxGA camera achieve visible to SWIR
The World's first high-resolution vision sensor with intelligent processing is revealed by AVAL DATA.
The ABA-013VIR and ABA-003VIR enables a high-resolution image with ultra-low-noise and high-speed that never before any camera.
The ABA-013VIR and ABA-003VIR e covers the wavelength range from 400 nm up to approximately 1700 nm and comes in 160 Hz scan speed with extremely ultra-low-level noise and defect pixels that benefits:
- Resolution VGA 640 x 480 and 1280 x 1024 as SXGA 1.3MP
- Seamless spectrum wavelength from 400nm to 1700nm
- High-quality ADC 12-bit
- The fast trigger for highly accurate exposure timing
- High frame-rate capability up to 160 fps
- ROI windows *TBD
- Programmable Analog and digital Gain up to 24dB
- Monitoring sensor temperature +/- 1-degree celsius
- Supporting GigE Vision and CameraLink
- Supporting AVAL DATA TransFlyer2 for ease of use
From global needs from world trends, seeing beyond the visual spectrum helps automotive, food & beverages, medical imaging, scientific research, laser profile, surveillance, semiconductor, wafer inspection, recycling, and increase in adoption of SWIR usages.
About AVAL DATA
AVAL DATA, a global company with headquarters in Tokyo and manufacturing and R&D in Japan, is the international quality assurance standard ISO 9001 in 1995 and the ISO 14001 certification in 2001certified As well as AVAL DATA's products are application-ready for industrial automation, communications, medical and industrial embedded computer market over 56 years.
Author: Masahide Matsubara