Advantech at The Vision Show
Advantech will exhibit and present the latest in advanced human-to-machine and machine-to-machine communication technology at booth #632 at the AIA Vision Show held April 10-12, 2018, at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, Mass.
Advantech’s cutting-edge IIoT technologies help manufacturers and enterprises in automotive, electronic and pharmaceutical sectors, among other industries, maximize factory production rates through advanced robotics that provide everything from predictive maintenance to product-defect identification.
A partner to some of the world’s leading Fortune 100 manufacturers, Advantech will offer live demonstrations and showcase products including:
- WISE-PaaS/EnSaaS - An industrial PaaS solution for the edge to cloud service, designed to empower cloud services.
- VPS-3100 - Rugged and compact embedded vision system.
- WISE-4000 product family of wireless sensor nodes - Three types of wireless sensor nodes equipped with data collection, wireless transmission and power supply features.
- AIIS 3000 series - Enables performance computing and low-power consumption, as well as intelligent management and extended product longevity.
- ARK-3000 series - High-performance computing ideal for automation systems, factory automation and cabinet integration.
- MIC-7000 series – This compact modular computer supports i-module expansion to satisfy diverse application requirements and reduces lead time for CTOS due to easy configuration.
In addition to showcasing and demonstrating Advantech's E2I technology, Jasper Hsu, Advantech’s applied automation product manager, will address conference participants on Wednesday, April 11, from 2 to 2:45 p.m., leading the topic, "Fostering the Development of Industry 4.0 with Embedded Vision Systems and IIoT."