Advanced Motion Controls Announces DriveWare 7.2.1 and MC1XAZ02 Mounting Card
DriveWare 7.2.1 Released
We are excited to announce the latest release of our configuration software DriveWare®7.2.1 introducing significant upgrades in stand-alone automation. With a clean user interface, information rich screens, customizable toolbars, tab groups and preset themes, users will find that configuring their drives is easy and precise. DW7.2.1 is used to commission, troubleshoot, and integrate all ADVANCED Motion Controls' Digiflex® Performance™ digital servo drives and is now available for download.
New Features include:
• Sequencing - for increased automation
• Programmable Limit Switch (PLS) - for better coordination with peripherals
• DxI/O extended I/O configuration - adds up to 70 I/O per drive
• BiSS feedback support - for DZE, DZS and DPE drives
• Improved phase detect algorithm - benefits low friction, high inertia, and linear motors
Visit the DriveWare®7 page for complete information on the latest features.
MC1XAZ02 Mounting Card
The AZB10A4 and AZBDC10A4 are our smallest servo drives measuring just 1.5" square. To help with your prototyping and integration efforts we have released a compatible mounting card, model MC1XAZ02. These are available now and ready for your order.