Posted on 04/28/2021
Cellu Drive, Nashua, NH 03063, USA
Crane Currency is Hiring!
We are seeking a Second Shift Maintenance Technician. If you are a highly motivated person with great energy and have the ability to “jump in” and contribute immediately to a fast-moving global organization then this could be the job for you. Typical hours are Monday through Friday 2pm to 10pm with overtime work as well. Please note, flexibility to initially train on first shift may be required.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience and depth of knowledge, generous shift differentials along with world class benefits including a 401k.
Don't miss out, apply now at: https://phf.tbe.taleo.net/phf01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=CRANEAE&cws=63&rid=9838
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disab
Crane is a Drug Free Workplace
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Supporting industiral manufacturing equipment requirements
- Preventive maintenance and trouble shoot issues on the production floor
- Taking the initiative to complete complex tasks and projects
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- High troubleshooting IQ
- Electro-Mechanical skills and work experience
- Ability and willingness to successfully handle increased responsibility
- Excellent communication skills required; ability to read, write, keep neat & accurate records, & follow written & verbal instructions
- Experience with Maintenance Planning and Scheduling a plus
- PLC and/or Vision systems experience a plu
- Degree'd individuals highly desired - applicants with Bachelor’s degree would be considered for future management development opportunities.
Applicants must be United States citizens. SUITABILITY AND BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION REQUIREMENTS: The final offer of employment will be subject to the applicant's successful completion of a background investigation and favorable adjudication. Failure to successfully meet these requirements will be grounds for disqualification in the hiring process. The background investigation process conducted by Crane and our U.S. Government Agency customers is very thorough. Therefore it is imperative that applicants exercise candor and honesty when answering background questionnaires, especially as it relates to arrest, employment, education, finances, illegal drug use, and/or other criminal history. Falsification discovered in security documents or during the background investigation process may result in an immediate negative suitability determination.
Minimum Education & Experience
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum Five years of industrial or manufacturing maintenance experience
- Three years of experience in a similar environment