Robot Programming Engineer
Posted on 05/13/2021
What are we looking for?
- Provide the technical expertise required for integration, programming, assistance, and service of robotic cells, including planning/writing of programming code as necessary.
- Ability for programming/troubleshooting cell PLCs, Cell Control PLCs, and HMI systems so they meet the customer’s expectations.
- Provide technical support and training to drive programming standards.
- Help maintain project budget, timelines, and provide recommendations to improve designs or new products.
- Assist with quotation/proposal activity to assure valid and accurate representation of capabilities of robotic or flexible automation products.
- Self-motivator who is driven to succeed but is still able to work with others.
- Must be able to travel. Position may require up to 30% travel out of state (Home every other weekend) and 30% travel in state (Home every weekend). The rest of the time the expectation is that you will be home every night.
- Must have the ability to make independent, advanced, and technological decisions with projects while maintaining communications with management.
- Must have the required experience of Associate degree (A.A.), or equivalent from two-year College, or technical school offering specialized robotic training or 3-5 years programming experience
- Possess our Core Values
- Customer First
- Positive Attitude
- Passion and Hunger
What’s in it for you?
Be Part of an Organization that Works with Cool Stuff
- You get to work with robots! Need we say more?!?! But we will. Acieta concepts, designs, builds, programs and supports custom solutions for a lot of different industries. We are always looking at how we can improve customer efficiencies with the latest technologies and implement it into our designs. Which means you’ll get to work on a lot more than just robots.
Hate staring at the same 4 walls everyday?
- Well, lucky for you, you’ll get to go to many different customer sites so your “office” changes often. Most days you’ll get to see the countryside by driving to customers, but some days you’ll get to see it from 30,000ft up as you fly to different customer locations!
How It's Made
- Ever seen the show? Well, you’ll get to live it! With this opportunity you’ll spend a lot of time at customer locations and get to see first-hand how things are manufactured…many of which are produced with Acieta-designed systems that YOU could have programmed!
Be Part of an Awesome Team!
- Acieta Programming team is the tight group and will never leave you hanging. We’ve worked to build a trust-centric collaborative environment; got a question, or wanna bounce an idea off someone; we’re all connected and excited to help. Your success is our success, and our success is our customer’s success.
- Wanna learn more? Acieta wants to see you grow, you’ll have opportunities to become FANUC Master Certified as well as access to many other training opportunities.
So, You're Looking for a Career?
- Great! We’re looking for team members that are in it for the long haul too! Acieta has been in business for 38 years; and we plan to be around for at least another 38 years!
- We want you to feel like you can call us anytime you need us, so we’ll provide you with a phone.
- You’ll receive your own computer.
Personal Time Off
- Need a vacation, or feeling sick, or just need a day to off get some stuff done? We have a PTO program that allows just that.
- Aside from health insurance we also offer dental, vision and supplemental insurance.
- Health Savings Account
- We offer an HSA to help pay medical bills.
- Not everyone wants to work forever, so for those of us who hope to retire someday, we provide a company sponsored 401k program. We’ll even help contribute to it!
- Above and beyond your 40-hour salary, you are eligible for paid overtime.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Based on experience. Starting at $70,000 and up.
- We will pay you more if you possess the skills needed to excel at a high level.