Robotic Field Service Engineer - Field Service
Posted on 04/28/2021
What are we looking for?
- Mechanical troubleshooting and repair.
- Not just robotic repair, but all things mechanical
- Electrical troubleshooting and repair.
- Not just robotic repair, but all things electrical
- Ability to perform Preventive Maintenance on equipment
- Basic robotic programming and program troubleshooting.
- Ability to communicate to customers and managers.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to read technical documents.
- Possess our Core Values
- Customer First
- Positive Attitude
- Passion and Hunger
Major Duties & Responsibilities
What’s in it for you?
Be Part of an Organization that Works with Cool Stuff
- You get to work with robots! Need we say more?!?! But we will. Acieta concepts, designs, builds, programs and supports custom solutions for a lot of different industries. We are always looking at how we can improve customer efficiencies with the latest technologies and implement it into our designs. Which means you’ll get to work on a lot more than just robots.
Hate staring at the same 4 walls everyday?
- Well, lucky for you, you’ll get to go to many different customer sites so your “office” changes often. Most days you’ll get to see the countryside by driving to customers, but some days you’ll get to see it from 30,000ft up as you fly to different customer locations!
How It's Made
- Ever seen the show? Well, you’ll get to live it! With this opportunity you’ll spend a lot of time at customer locations and get to see first-hand how things are manufactured…many of which are produced with Acieta-designed systems that YOU could have programmed!
Be Part of an Awesome Team!
- Acieta Service is a tight group and will never leave you hanging. We’ve worked hard to build a trust-centric collaborative environment. Got a question, or wanna bounce an idea off someone? We’re all connected and excited to help. Your success is our success.
- Wanna learn more? Acieta wants to see you grow, you’ll have opportunities to become FANUC Master Certified as well as access to many other training opportunities.
So, You're Looking for a Career?
- Great! We’re looking for team members that are in it for the long haul too! Acieta has been in business for 38 years; and we plan to be around for at least another 38 years!
- We want you to feel like you can call us anytime you need us, so we’ll provide you with a phone.
- You’ll receive your own computer.
Personal Time Off
- Need a vacation, or feeling sick, or just need a day to off get some stuff done? We have a PTO program that allows just that.
- Aside from health insurance we also offer dental, vision and supplemental insurance.
- Health Savings Account
- We offer an HSA to help pay medical bills.
- Not everyone wants to work forever, so for those of us who hope to retire someday, we provide a company sponsored 401k program. We’ll even help contribute to it!
- Above and beyond your 40-hour salary, you are eligible for paid overtime.
- Based on experience and how much you want to work. Starting at $55K and up.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
We will train the right person!
Minimum Education & Experience
Do you have all these abilities? If you do, GREAT, if not and want to increase your skillset, we can teach you. Experience can sometimes be the greatest teacher. Plus, the opportunity to learn so much more.Back to All Careers