Posted on 07/26/2021
Are you looking to join an innovative, growing company? Do you want to work on progressive development projects? Consider coming to work for Radiant Vision Systems as a Software Engineer and work with and be coached by some of the best developers in the industry.
This position involves the planning, specification, and creation of desktop software application solutions, upgrades, and revisions related to our light and color measurement systems. These software solutions comprise the control and interface of advanced measurement equipment utilizing unique, innovative, and highly efficient algorithms. The ideal candidate will have familiarity with C#, VB and/or C++ on the .NET platform in the Visual Studio environment and be interested in software control of scientific hardware. Familiarity with Xcode, Swift, and Objective-C is desirable.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop new software solutions utilizing our light measurement systems.
- Implement software projects including specification, design, implementation, progress tracking, testing, and release.
- Participate in new product roadmap ideas and test solutions.
- Provide technical reference for product support team.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Strong math skills.
- Experience with at least one of the following languages: C#, VB, C++, C or Java.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Willingness and ability to work both independently and under close supervision.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required. New graduates will be considered for this position.