Robotics & Controls Integrator
Posted on 12/02/2021
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Robotics & Controls Integrator
Automation & Robotics
At JMP, we are continuously searching for strategic locations to support our growth. Currently, we are in initial stages of opening an Arkansas Automation Facility to meet existing customer needs and growth objectives. We are looking for the right team to support the process. This new facility will be part of our Automation and Robotics Division and work closely with our existing build facility and team in London, Ontario, Canada.
Apply today to play a critical role in the launch of our newest branch!
Click here to see a JMP Solution in action: https://youtu.be/VE54s8Dc0kE
What would a typical day be like?
As a Robotics & Controls Integrator, you will:
- Setup, test, and final implementation of a variety of robotic and flexible automation systems
- Configure and troubleshoot PLC’s, robots, motion systems, and vision systems
- Leading Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) at JMP and equipment installation support at customer sites
- Provide an extraordinary customer experience while tackling field service requests
- Provide input and feedback to team members to setup JMP’s projects for success
- Gain exposure to several industries including food, consumer packaged goods, and heavy machinery
- Given the nature of the work, employees do work over weekends or outside of standard business hours as required.
- Travel is an essential component of this role. While the amount may vary based on specific project requirements, Integrators can expect to travel to customer sites in North America up to 50% over the course of a year.
What qualifies you for this opportunity?
- Exposure to Fanuc and ABB industrial robots, Rockwell/AB controls, HMI’s, sensors, and vision systems
- Eagerness to roll-up your sleeves to troubleshoot equipment, turn wrenches, and check wiring
- Relentless pursuit of learning and growth in the world of industrial automation
- Amazing interpersonal skills within a multi-disciplinary team and diverse customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, etc.) or similar College program
How could you boost your application?
- Customer service and project management experience
- A portfolio of projects in which you made significant contributions
- Ability to comprehend existing PLC and robot programs, electrical and mechanical drawings
- Collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team on innovative projects
What does success look like at JMP?
At JMP, our employees bring more to the table than simply their technical skills. Essential to success at JMP, employees are constantly flexing the following soft skill behaviors to compliment the technical aspects of their roles.
- Personal Effectiveness: strong communication, adaptability, self-awareness, negotiation, problem-solving
- Tenacity: purpose, determination, drive, perseverance
- Sense of urgency: responsiveness, energy, engagement, loyalty
- Smarts: comprehension, learning aptitude, skillfulness, brain power
- Accountable: takes ownership, responsible, go-to person, decisiveness
Who is JMP?
A mature, North American company founded in 1987 with 16 business units across the US and Canada, JMP serves the Fortune 1000 space providing engineering services and turnkey solutions in seven core areas: process automation, control system integration, information and MES, automation and robotics systems, automated guided vehicles, material handling, and networking and security applications.
One of the fastest growing Systems Integrators in the world, and the only company in the world who is a Rockwell Automation Solution Partner, CSIA and RIA Certified. We have been certified as a “Great Place to Work” 2013 through 2020 and a “Best Workplaces Canada” award recipient from 2013 through 2020, including Best Workplaces for Inclusion and for Women 2020.
What does JMP value?
Our values are our foundational concepts on which we build JMP; we adhere to these no matter what mountain we climb.
- Integrity: We do what we say we will do, every time, all the time.
- Relationships: We identify professional working relationships and create opportunities to develop those relationships
- Collaboration: We team together to achieve far more than we could on our own
- Leadership: We value people who lead by example, take pride in what they do and inspire others
- Respect: We promotes a caring environment of mutual respect for employees, customers, partners, and communities
- Excellence: We set high standards of performance for ourselves and our team
Why join the JMP team?
As a growing company in the industrial technology industry and rooted with strong corporate values, JMP Solutions can offer a unique value proposition to employees. Our employee promise is a rewarding employee experience delivered through a focus on three key areas:
- Development and Career Growth
- Impact and Recognition
- Flexibility and Collaboration
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.Back to All Careers