Cloud Engineer (remote)
Posted on 12/22/2021
!Passion! for robotics
We are looking for a team player with in-depth experience in setting up, maintaining and scaling cloud deployments.
As part of our team, you will enable the scaling of our Robotics and 3D Machine Vision solution.
(note: ad is listed under the category "AI" - but this is not a pre-requisite to apply)
Major Duties & Responsibilities
You will help define, deploy and maintain our cloud infrastructure using infrastructure as code and automate-first methods.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- !Passion! for reliable and safe systems, ML and MV
- Significant experience in Cloud provider agnostic hosting using tools such as Kubernetes, terraform, docker, Traefik/Ambassador, mlflow, kubeflow.
- You're someone who codes in their spare time
- Loves to review merge requests
- Team building twice per year, gathering in one location for social activities and planning
- Incentive scheme to full-time employees
- Autonomy and responsibility
- Flexible work location - use one of our offices or work from wherever you are
- A friendly working environment with flat hierarchies
Minimum Education & Experience
Please apply using our form at https://aivero.recruitee.com/Back to All Careers