Industrial Robotics Engineer
Posted on 12/22/2021
Stavanger (Norway) or Aalborg (Denmark)
!Passion! for robotics
We are looking for a team player with in-depth experience in integrating and programming industrial robots with periphery on the shop floor.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
You will be helping the team understand the requirements of customer looking to automate flexible processes in the space of e-commerce using robots. Using your knowledge about integrating industrial robots with 3rd-party periphery you will help integrate them with our cloud based 3D machine vision and robotics platform.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- !Passion! for Industrial Robots, Cobots and 3D vision based automation
- Significant experience in integrating industrial robots/cobots with conveyor belts, cameras and sensors to automate e.g. e-commerce or machine handling tasks for customers
- Ideally, experience with ABB, UR, Kuka, ROS
- You're someone who codes and automates in their spare time
- You love to visit customers, understand their challenges and work with the team to solve them.
- Team building twice per year, gathering in one location for social activities and planning
- Incentive scheme to full-time employees
- Autonomy and responsibility
- Flexible work location while not at a customer - use one of our offices or work from wherever you are
- A friendly working environment with flat hierarchies
Minimum Education & Experience
Please apply using our form at https://aivero.recruitee.com/Back to All Careers