Regional Sales Manager - Illinois and Wisconsin
Posted on 05/17/2021
Remote work position in Illinois or Wisconsin, USA
Are you interested working for a company that is successful, growing, and innovative? All these attributes and more can be found at mk North America, Inc. where we develop, design, and fabricate cutting edge conveying and industrial automation solutions in an environment that encourages contribution, teamwork and innovation. Industries that we serve include automotive, machine builders, automated integrators, product and material handling.
We are seeking a talented and driven Regional Sales Manager (RSM) for Illinois and Wisconsin to contribute to company success by developing leads, establishing productive customer relationships, and closing business to achieve targeted sales goals. Successful candidates will demonstrate an entrepreneurial and positive attitude combined with the appropriate technical and inter-personal skills. They will be a motivated self-starter, with a strong desire to achieve personal and professional growth. The RSM will have a solution selling approach to customer projects and be comfortable working in a team selling environment in support of closing business.
To apply for this position you must use mk's application portal: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/569561/mk-North-America-Inc/Regional-Sales-Manager-Illinois-and-Wisconsin
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Research and prospect for potential customers (phone calls, e-mails, conferences and tradeshows, network within the industry etc.).
- Develop new accounts from leads and prospecting efforts.
- Maintain existing account relationships in a professional and profitable manner.
- Utilize innovative sales, marketing, and business development activities to attain or exceed your sales quota.
- Work closely with customers to ensure meeting all goals & objectives towards customer satisfaction.
- Complete and submit properly prepared RFP’s to Applications Engineering Dept. through CRM.
- Maintain and accurate sales forecast and log all sales-related activities and events into CRM/data base on a daily basis.
- Prepare and present sales and product presentations to prospective and existing customers.
- Stay abreast of new technology, market developments, appropriate standards, and competitor offerings and keep current on trends from both market and technical standpoints.
- Travel is expected to be at least 80% of the work week.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Experience developing / executing a regional sales strategy
- Strong written/verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to identify customer needs and match requirements with company services/solutions.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Experience with AutoCAD and CRM systems
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business
- 7 or more years of conveyor, industrial automation, or capital equipment sales in Illinois and Wisconsin with a proven track record