Sr. Developer - AI/Vision
Posted on 08/19/2021
San Antonio, TX
Plus One Robotics is looking for a Sr. Developer – AI/Vision to assist with the development of our artificial intelligence for robots using logistics and e-commerce applications. As part of our Product Development team, you will hit the ground running to plan, develop, test and support the deployment of our Pick One software.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
Be a critical part of a growing and diverse technical team with the following duties:
- Evaluate new technologies and/or applications to define requirements for development team
- Architect, develop, test, and productize artificial intelligence algorithms for robot perception solutions
- Compose/present technical communication with/for colleagues and clients
- Travel to customer sites to collect data or support deployed systems
- Solve problems that arise proactively and creatively
- Mentor junior staff development
- Present to management and stakeholders
- Operate common power tools for modifying and construction purposes
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Entrepreneurial instinct. You thrive in a changing, ambiguous environment, and have a bias toward action.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Highly collaborative, adept in building relationships and communicating with stakeholders at every level.
- A natural curiosity about robots and automation development, CSS, HTML.
- Proficient with SharePoint, Microsoft Office, and Google applications.
- Maintain empathy towards clients and partners.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team-driven environment.
- Passion for creating systems that learn and improve.
Minimum Education & Experience
Degree focusing in a field such as computer science, machine learning, robotics or related field with a focus on machine vision. Must have the following experience in a software development capacity:
- PhD – 0-2 years’ experience
- Masters – 3-7 years’ experience
- Bachelors – 5-9 years’ experience