Robotic Systems Engineer
Posted on 08/19/2021
Robotic Systems Engineer
Salaried Position – Exempt – Full-Time
If you want to work for a company full of creative, innovative and amazing people - now is your chance! The team we have here at House of Design is full of amazing team member, who are designing and creating robotic systems that have never been done before. We take on challenging projects that are disrupting industries with automation and our opportunities are endless. If you would like to learn more, reach out!
Check out our Website and YouTube to see what we do!
House of Design LLC, a robotics system integrator in Nampa, Idaho, is seeking an exceptional Robotic Systems Engineering Manager who can lead our efforts to develop and implement cutting edge automated solutions. This full-time person will contribute to our innovative and growing business. We are an ABB Robotics Value Provider and Cognex Machine Vision System Integrator. We build small robotic systems to full complete production lines for many different manufacturing industries.
We offer great challenges in an innovative and creative environment. There is opportunity for increasing responsibility and rewards with success.
- Thorough understanding of Robot Studio, Automation Studio, and Cognex software.
- Support and update programming templates and implement them into robotic systems.
- Develop code to perform tasks, including data management.
- Develop code to fully test and debug systems offline, including virtual simulations.
- Create and update HMI screens.
- Perform reach studies in Robot Studio.
- Test and validate code on robotic and automated systems.
- Provide technical support for systems.
- Ability to travel to customer sites up to 25% of the time.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We are looking for a proactive highly motivated self-starter with an action bias and strong sense of urgency with the following qualifications:
- Proficient with Robot Studio, Automation Studio, and Cognex software.
- Experience with industrial machines including the integration of electromechanical or pneumatic motion and robotics.
- Knowledge of industrial standards (ANSI and ASME).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot industrial equipment.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering and/or equivalent industry experience in the field or in a related area.
- 3+ years of experience in a systems engineering position.
- Experience with automation preferred.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time along with walking, sitting, repetitive movement, reaching (including but not limited to above shoulder reaching), repetitive bending, stooping, pushing, pulling, leaning, and twisting.
- Able to lift 50 pounds in accordance with HoD safe work practices.
Annual salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k available after introductory period for full-time employees
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through our website. If you have any questions feel free to contact us at (208) 495-0555.
The House of Design is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.Back to All Careers