Posted on 07/20/2021
The Production Technician is responsible for assembling, calibrating, and testing of our products, as well as performing measurement services related to our products. This is an hourly, full-time position. The successful candidate will have familiarity with production environments, a willingness and capability to learn light measurement and calibration concepts, and an enthusiastic attitude toward building quality products. Pay range is $21.50 - $24.50/hour.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Product assembly, calibration, repair, and packaging
- Operation of production lab instruments
- Performance of QC tests
- Adherence to safety procedures
- Assist with inventory stocking and maintenance
- Create and maintain calibration documents and quality records
- General laboratory and office maintenance and support
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of electricity, electronics, and electronic assembly including the ability to read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to maintain an orderly work environment.
- Ability and willingness to learn basics of new technical subjects including optics, photometry, and metrology.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Explorer, Outlook, and Access.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, emphasis on quality, and dependability.
Minimum Education & Experience
- High School Graduate or GED required
- A.S. Electronics or Similar preferred
- 6-12 months in production/technical environment.