Mid-Level Electrical Engineer
Posted on 06/30/2021
Santa Clara, California
Want to work in a fast-paced environment and touch some of the hottest Silicon Valley projects? Looking for a mid level EE position? We are an electronics and software design consultancy that focuses on robotics, and consumer electronics, with customers like Google, Facebook, Panasonic, HP, Hasbro, and Mattel. We are looking for a mid level EE to design electronics on consumer electronics devices.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing a PCB fabrication vendor for rapid prototyping
- Managing a PCB Assembly house for rapid prototyping
- Simulation of analog circuits using PSPICE
- PCB Layout experience on PCB’s greater than 4 layers
- Demonstrated prior knowledge of digital and analog circuit design techniques
You are not a good fit for this position if you have not worked on Consumer Electronics before. Strong experience in medical, military, aerospace, are all amazing qualifications, but we have generally found it is a difficult fit to make the transition to consumer electronics product cycles which tend to be incredibly fast paced and very different from product cycles in those industries.
This is a MID-LEVEL JOB - It is ideal for a candidate who has some experience in the industry, solid working skills, and wants to learn more through on the job training. This job is HOURLY. It is NOT a salaried position. This position is NOT a management position.
PLEASE - NO RECRUITERS
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- 3+ years experience with Altium Designer (REQUIRED)
- Designing Consumer Electronics (REQUIRED)
Minimum Education & Experience
Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (REQUIRED)Back to All Careers