Entry-Level Electrical Engineer
Posted on 06/30/2021
Santa Clara, California
Want to work in a fast paced environment and touch some of the hottest Silicon Valley projects? Looking for an entry level EE position? We are an electronics and software design consultancy which focuses on robotics, and consumer electronics, with customers like Google, Facebook, Panasonic, HP, Hasbro, and Mattel. We are also working on some of the hottest robotic projects in Silicon Valley....like robotics? This is the place for you. We are looking for an entry level EE to do schematic capture, circuit analysis, and PCB layout.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering (REQUIRED)
- Experience using Altium Designer for both schematic capture and PCB layout (REQUIRED)
- Experience hand-soldering circuits preferably SMT (REQUIRED)
- Demonstrated prior knowledge of basic digital circuit design techniques (REQUIRED)
- Writing firmware in C or C++
- Writing applications for Raspberry PI or STM32
This is an ENTRY LEVEL JOB - It is ideal for a candidate who has basic skills, and wants to learn more through on-the-job training. This job is HOURLY. It is NOT a salaried position. It is also NOT a contract position.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE!