Commercial Marketing Manager
Posted on 08/04/2021
Veo Robotics is transforming manufacturing. Our 3D sensing and control system enables industrial robots to be aware of humans so robots and humans can work together. We are currently searching for a dynamic and experienced Commercial Marketing Manager to report to the Director, Product Marketing and help build the market and drive sales for Veo’s first generation product.
We are looking for a marketing generalist with a wide ranging skill set.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive Marketing Campaigns to drive B2B lead generation.
- Develop and Manage tradeshow plans to leverage product promotions to help generate leads at key shows and events.
- Developing materials, presentations, and other marketing communications for launches, campaigns, product and service marketing events, sales meetings, and trade shows.
- Create and maintain varied content for external communications such as brochures, specification sheets, and flyers.
- Create compelling, engaging content to support content-driven integrated strategy.
- Help strategize the most effective communication channels to reach relevant target groups, and help feed those channels with the appropriate messaging.
- Coordinate strategy and implementation of campaigns leveraging both traditional and digital marketing tactics.
- Manage the media plan, editorial calendar and internal and external communications..
- Monitor project plans to successfully move all projects forward in a timely, collaborative and efficient manner.
- Responsible for monitoring program success and ROI analytics and reporting.
- Create, maintain, and strengthen Veo’s corporate positioning and brand through all media avenues.
- Corporate positioning, brand awareness, lead generation campaigns.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- 5-10 years experience in B2B Marketing
- Experience with Google Analytics, SquareSpace, MailChimp, SocialPilot, and other marketing software preferred but not required.
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Graphic Design and copywriting experience is a plus