Epicor ERP Administrator
Posted on 04/14/2022
200 Rittenhouse Circle, Bristol, PA 19007. Hybrid work from home and from office, 40 hours per week.
The Epicor ERP Business Administrator manages and maintains the company’s Epicor ERP system. The Epicor ERP Business Administrator will provide administrative, reporting, and process optimization support across all business teams including Operations, Finance, Sales, and Human Resources. The Epicor ERP Business Administrator is responsible for managing, maintaining, and customizing Epicor and supporting systems of the software with assistance from our Epicor system integrators and possible independent consultants. This includes but is not limited to installing and managing maintenance upgrades, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, remediating applications where necessary, generating new reports for all departments and managers, continuing training for current employees, creating customizations using the Epicor Dev Tools, creating dashboards, as well as looking for opportunities for continual improvement. This position is also required to work alongside our MSP to manage other IT systems implementation, maintenance, and customizations, including but not limited to; hardware selection, VOIP / phone system, server / data projects, system user security levels.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages, monitors, maintains, and supports Epicor system.
- Maintains new solutions within the ERP system, including but not limited to; create/maintain dashboards, BAQ’s, process flow, module recommendation and implementations.
- Works with department leaders to analyze and document business processes to improve ERP functionality.
- Creates customizations, report, dashboards, functions, etc.
- Accountable for the implementation of system modifications and expansions, new systems, and releases.
- Maintains a high-level understanding of Epicor functionality and works with end-users to ensure the functionality is utilized where necessary.
- Serves as an escalation point for support personnel and assists with determining whether a system change, or configuration is needed to resolve issues.
- Works under the direction of the Controller and President to provide support to executive, manufacturing, operations, marketing, sales, and finance teams.
- Creates user documentation and trains personnel on applications software.
- Provides training across business teams on Epicor functionality.
- Coordinates with internal and external resources, vendors, and consultants to achieve enterprise application initiatives and objectives, including MSP projects beyond the scope of Epicor.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Excellent customer support and service
- Ability to organize time and prioritize projects and tasks
- Ability to travel to remote sites when needed
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills (with both technical and non-technical audiences)
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Systems, Business Administration or a directly related field is preferred
- 3+ years of experience with Epicor ERP
- Manufacturing experience
- ERP Administration experience, minimum of 5 years (Epicor preferred)
- SQL Server Database experience
- SSRS experience
- DMT experience
- Experience in Process Improvement (looking at how to use the system, completing gap analyses, identifying, and executing improvement plans