PS ENGINEERING - POWER CONTROLS & INFORMATION SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Posted on 04/29/2022
Meaningful work on Day 1
From day 1, you'll be a key member of the engineering team delivering new product and process innovations. You will be helping seek the most difficult automation challenges to bringing our “Factory of the Future” vision to life. Controls engineers at P&G are THE glue that help build the digital landscape for all production equipment and help drive Industry 4.0 emerging technologies, digital manufacturing, and future automation trends, and including best in class online & offline quality inspection systems to enable superior innovation and products for the consumers.
While we hire centrally for these positions, we have plants all over the globe, and you will go places based on your skills and interests as well as our business need.
All applicants to Procter & Gamble must apply through the P&G Careers website at www.pgcareers.com. We are unable to accept applications or resumes that are not submitted through the P&G Careers website. The link for this specific job opening is:
If you would like to apply, please go to the link and start the process. We will be notified of your application through the P&G Careers system.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Process Control and/or Machine Control experience
- Experience with industrial PLCs - preferred experience with Rockwell Control Logix platforms
- Proven expertise with sensors, motors, and industrial automation
- Robotics, Machine Vision, and/or Networking skills are a plus
- Programming knowledge and experience desired, i.e., Python, Labview, Java, C#, etc.
Minimum Education & Experience
- BS/MS Electrical, Mechanical, or Chemical Systems, Electrical degrees are preferred
These positions are entry-level with up to 4 years work experience.
- Strong leadership, business problem definition, and priority setting skills
- An aptitude for communicating insights and collaborating across teams/organizations