PS ENGINEERING - ROBOTICS ENGINEER
Posted on 04/29/2022
Meaningful work on Day 1
Are you passionate about machine design? Do you want to develop innovations for the world's biggest brands? Then a technical career at P&G could be what you're looking for!
We are currently looking for a hardworking and dynamic individual who will be responsible for developing new technology and applications to tackle previously impossible solutions for manufacturing, packaging, and process transformations.
This role is key to our future robotics technology as well as a component of our portfolio of innovation, such as industrial robots, collaborative robots and mobile platforms.
All applicants to Procter & Gamble must apply through the P&G Careers website at www.pgcareers.com. We are unable to accept applications or resumes that are not submitted through the P&G Careers website. The link for this specific job opening is:
If you would like to apply, please go to the link and start the process. We will be notified of your application through the P&G Careers system.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
As a Robotics Engineer, you will:
Will be testing and developing new technology and software applications, such as robotics, control systems, and mobile vehicles alongside our engineering innovation team.
Are part of a diverse engineering team consisting of electrical engineers, process engineers, robotic engineers, and software developers. You will be a key member of this team and participate in ideation sessions and providing design input into new projects and applications.
Will build on and combine soft social skills with analytical skills and use integrative thinking to convey research findings to drive actions with your key business partners.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Proven experience in the Robotics Engineering field
- Engineering experience in design, coding, testing, deployment and support.
- CAD design and robotics simulation.
- ROS (Robot Operating Systems) open source programming.
- computer programming languages, such as Python and C++, Linux operating systems.
- Experience in computer vision technology and industrial vision systems such as Cognex, National Instrument and Keyence.
- Experience with industrial PLC, especially with Rockwell Control Logix platforms.
- Experience with computer and industrial networks.
- Experience with robotics and autonomous mobile vehicle safety requirements and validation.
Minimum Education & Experience
- BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Robotics, Mechanical, or Software Engineering.
- These positions are entry-level with up to 4 years work experience.