Posted on 05/26/2021
Crane AB, SE-147 82 Tumba, SWEDEN
The Process Engineer is an important part of the team working on pulp, paper, finishing, technology and advanced security solutions. You will support, optimize and improve the manufacturing process to ensure best conditions to produce high quality products in a cost-effective way. You will work in teams and independently, take initiative and drive your own activities and projects such as:
- Drive productivity improvements
- Improve process and quality control by reducing variations
- Plan and execute trials
We offer an interesting and independent work within an exciting industry that is constantly evolving. Crane Currency is a part of Crane Co, a multinational company in a technology-intensive industry with a number of sites throughout the world. To our associates, we offer benefits that promote health and balance between work and privacy as well as colleagues from all around the world.
Based on the company's security requirements, a background check is implemented before employment is offered. Please send your application, in English, as soon as possible since selection will be ongoing.
To apply, please visit www.cranecurrency.com. Under the CAREERS page, Recruitment Tumba, you will find "Logga in eller registrera dig", follow the instructions to send in your application.
We look forward to your application!
To Apply Directly: https://phf.tbe.taleo.net/phf01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=CRANEAE&cws=64&rid=9589
Not exactly right for you? Check out other opportunities: www.CareersAtCrane.com
Crane Currency is a non-smoking company.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide technical support for production to solve issues, improve current manufacturing methods, and work towards long-term sustainable solutions
- Analyze, plan and solve problems from a strategic perspective and contribute to effective decision making
- Project management and responsibility for development activities
- Lead and contribute in improvement activities
- Identify, prioritize and propose process technology development
- Work directly with customers and suppliers
- Work closely with other Crane Currency sites to secure efficient production of the world's most advanced banknote paper
- Participate in project activities
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English is essential, both verbally and in writing
- Experience working with LEAN and continuous improvements are considered a plus
- Analytic, ability to thrive when working with problem solving in a high paced environment
- To be successful in this role, it is important that you are goal-driven, and determined to get things done
Minimum Education & Experience
- Master’s degree within paper/pulp, chemistry or other relevant area highly preferred
- Experience from manufacturing, preferably within paper or process industry
- Experience of project management